Ted Cruz and Defending Religious Liberty

Discussion of Religious Issues in Society
ArgueMax
Site Admin

Ted Cruz and Defending Religious Liberty

#1 Post by ArgueMax » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:33 pm

"Religious Liberty" is a term Senator Ted Cruz uses. The term makes no sense. It is a contradiction in terms. There is no liberty in religion and there is no religion in liberty. The founding fathers, contrary to what church based websites like to try ton convince you, were not primarily religious and they did not found the United States to "preserve religious liberties".

Cruz tries to make a case for this opinion by stating that the colonies were founded by people escaping religious persecution. But that was 200 years prior to The Age of Enlightenment which the Foundation of the United States was a part of.

By the way, if I am wrong, show me where I am wrong. The ArgueMax forum is a paid site, but the fee is minimal. If you do not have the expendable income to present counter arguments. Then obviously, your silence gives consent that I am correct.

What is more, I will donate the fee to St. Judes Research hospital which, as a Christian, you should agree too.

What is more, if you want, I will use your fee as a donation to the PAC.

What is more, if you can get your friends to sign up, I will pay you the dues that they pay. So you will get the referral from the weekly dues which will supplement your income.

What is more, if you ask nicely, I will wave he fee.

The reason ArgueMax is a paid site is to prevent people from making comments here without thinking it through. If no one replies to this comment, it can only mean I am right and you agree with me.

ArgueMax
Site Admin

Re: Ted Cruz and Defending Religious Liberty

#2 Post by ArgueMax » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:34 pm